The Power of your Subconscious Mind by:
Dr.Joseph Murphy is a very popular read amongst the book-lovers.
Your mind is similar to a whale. The conscious mind is like the part of the whale that you can see above the water. But the bulk of the mind– the subconscious– is below the water where you can’t see. Your subconscious mind controls your body. However, you won’t hear this silent inner process with your conscious effort.
Faith, belief, and patience are the foundations of the subconscious mind. The capacity of your subconscious mind to store the information has no limit to it and if you are able to control it then, it can be life-changing.
Alright, so we now know that our mind is living with us every day and every time. How do we program our subconscious towards happiness, success, and satisfaction? How do we take care of our subconscious mind to make it work at its best?
Here are a few tips to make our subconscious mind powerful:
- If you’re ever stuck with a negative thought then don’t bother to complete it. Just end it right there.
- Try to think positively as much as you can and keep negative thoughts at a distance.
- Try to meditate as and when you have time to get rid of all the stress that is there in your mind.
- Sleep well. Do not compromise on your sleep.
- Work hard to achieve your goals, but before that define your goal.
- Do not ignore intuitions. Your intuitions are the voice of your mind, listen to it.
- Be consistent with whatever you decide to do. Do not quit in the middle of a task.
- Lastly, think a little less about what others would think and a lot more about what you want.
- Give yourself permission to be successful.